Dear Loved Ones (family),
I, the same as all of you, have special things happen along
the way. Elder Bednar uses a scripture
and calls them “tender mercies”. These
come to all of us. At times we recognize
them and other times we don’t. I don’t
think it is bad to share them with close family if it doesn’t sound like or you
use it as a form of bragging. For
example, those who went to Nathan and Mallory’s wedding felt and expressed the
feeling that your mother, Susan was present there, as well as your brother
Nathan.
Well, Sunday before last I went to a choir practice in our
ward. It was, of course, in
Spanish. I was struggling to sing it
like the director wanted and felt a little frustrated. The experience I want to
share, was when we sang the words “… the little Lord Jesus asleep on the hay.” I had a spiritual experience where my mind
zoomed in on the infant in the manger. I
thought I really saw Him there. I felt
too emotional to sing for a while thereafter.
I thought of that experience the other morning when I was about to wake
up and knew that I should share it with you.
I just want to add my fir witness of the Lord Jesus Christ
and the importance of staying focused on Him.
I love you all!
Dad/Grandpa
No comments:
Post a Comment